Thursday, March 23, 2023

SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE - DECLUTER

Have I not been telling my contemporaries about simplifying our lives at our age? Yet, I am guilty of "hoarding" myself. 

Although I have a two-bedroom apartment, with two fairly good-sized closets, and a small closet in the hallway to boot. I have enough "stuff" to fill all three closets. And the cabinets . . .

It is time to do something about all the "stuff" sitting there.

Even if I live to be a hundred-and-ten, do I really, really need some of the "stuff"?

I have clothing that are several decades old and not been worn for more than a decade or so; things that I bought years ago that I thought I needed; art supplies to last me for another lifetime; table linens that have not seen the daylight since I moved here . . . 

Time to declutter, to simplify, and to let go.

And yet, I am making "stuff" everyday. I paint, I make "things" . . .

What to do? What to do?

I finally decided to brace myself and go through my "things".

Didn't I advice others to  - 

  Give it away,

  Throw it out.

  or, Sell it.

So I should take my own advice.



No comments:

Post a Comment