Friday, December 22, 2023

THE BOOK

 Finally!

My book, "NOT THREE, NOT FOUR - a memoir of an immigrant", is being published, by Amazon.

Alas, I had no idea how very complicated self-publishing is.

My first printing turned out to be far less than satisfactory, to say the least. I am happy with the cover to a certain extent, but I was disappointed with the layout in many ways. 

First of all, I did not know that I had to set the shade of the lightness or the darkness of the print.    

Then, I did not know that the margins that shows on what I typed on the computer do not look the same when it is printed as a book. There is a lot of Math involved.

As a matter of fact, a million "things" are involved.

HELP!

My computer Whiz of a son-in-law and my grand-daughter are giving me a Big Hand. We will have Remedies!

Bear with me.

The second print is on its way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment