Thursday, March 19, 2015

TEN DROP LIST

It seemed that I lost several weeks of my life. I did not do anything but trying to get myself in better shape, with my doctor's help, of course.

I finally feel human again. Not perfect. But getting better. I don't have emphysema, neither do I have asthma. I am just allergic to a lot of "things", like dust, etc.

I have some belated New Year's resolution:

    My Ten Drop List -

    Drop the negative people around you.

    Drop caring about mistakes you have made.

    Drop the past - you can't change it.

    Drop your self-important image.

    Drop feeling sorry for yourself.

    Drop saying 'Yes' all the time.

    Drop trying to please everyone.

    Drop saying the right thing.

    Drop your limited beliefs.

    Drop worrying about the future - live your best.

I did find out that I have loving children, though they, sometimes, show me Tough Love. And I have many (I say Many) wonderful neighbors and friends.
Thank you for all your kindness and caring. You are definitely not on my Drop List.

No comments:

Post a Comment