Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy 2016

Happy New Year to all!

It has been a while since I wrote. 

My encounter with my "breathing Problem' threw me a loop and turned my life upside down for a long while. I am much, much better - almost back to my old self. Everyone says that I am doing well for my age. I better try to live up to it.

I will soon be 87. I am trying to age with dignity!

I tested myself and attended two art workshops - one a two-day oil painting in November and another a very intensive four-day oil painting workshop in December. The first one left me pretty worn out. The second? Well, I manged with what you would say with "flying colors". Of course, I crashed for a bit after the four long days. 
I actually ended up with three pretty presentable paintings, after working on all of them at home after the workshop.

So now, I should resume my normal life, with a little less productive events.

Here are the paintings:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I've enjoyed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete