Thursday, March 19, 2020

Virus Invasion

While I am fighting my own personal battle, The Coronavirus invaded the world.

We came to the point of having Shutdowns in States, etc.

A worldwide crisis.

Even at the Conservatory, the dining-room is closed. Meals are to be delivered to our apartments. Social activities are curtailed. No visitors are allowed. Only Healthcare provided are allowed to enter. 

How long is this to last. We don't know. 

The stock market crashed.

The economy is sliding.

What next?

My sweet daughter and her husband decided that it is better for me to move in with them for the time being than to be left at the Conservatory since it was the new ruling that even family members were not welcome for visiting. So, we packed up what I needed for the time being and moved in with them.

I am one of the lucky ones. Many people have lost their jobs, etc. 

What next, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment