Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In And Around San Miguel



San Miguel has many great schools. 

Instituto Habla Hispana is an excellent language school,

Instituto Allenda is a famous school that offers arts, writings, and language classes.

Bellas Arts is San Miguel's premier school for the arts.

Ingnacio Ramirez Center is a school that offers instructions in both dance and music.

We visited a number of them and we also visited some of the museums.

Bellas Arts is located in an convent, with pretty patios. It was open to the public.
Sitting at one of the patios, I wished that I could stay on and be a student at the school.
We did have the opportunity to spend the day there.

The Garden at the square was a popular place for visitors and locals alike. 

The group of us painted in front of the church facing the square. 

There were vendors selling their wares to tourists. The balloonman caught my eye with his many balloons. It was quite a sight.

We also visited the market. The many colorful stalls displaced various interesting food items and handicrafts. We painted at the market.






1 comment:

  1. Cool, I especially like the pictures. I guess if I think I'll be better off tomorrow. Have a Beautiful Dei...

    ReplyDelete