Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Home For The Holidays

I am expecting a great part of my family to be "Home For The Holidays."
There will be five adults, two children, and a dog, at my house for the rest of the week- my two girls and their families. 
It will definitely change the make-up of my household.
I am looking forward to it.

Part of my family will not be with me. My son-in-law, Mark, is having knee surgery today. I hope everything goes well.
I wish you speedy recovery, Mark. 
I will be thinking of you and Melinda.


Being a Blogger has changed my life.  
I thank all of you who are with me on this incredible fun journey.
I will continue to share my story and my thoughts with you in the months to come.

I would like to know something about those of you whom I have not had the chance to know, if you would let me - especially those who do not live in this country - my readers in France, for instance. 

To all of you, I wish you and yours -
Happy Holidays and a Wonderful New Year.




1 comment:

  1. Thank You for Sharing Loretta. It's been great listening to your life story!! It explains everything about you. You are a Treasure and I am lucky to have talked art with you!

    ReplyDelete