Monday, November 24, 2014

Bye To The Real Estate World

After I sold my business, I stayed with Karen for the year. However, she decided that owning a business was not for her. Instead, she sold the building and went to work for another broker.

I felt a bit sad. 
After all, House of Real Estate was my baby so to speak.

I decided not to let this bother me. 
Life goes on, right?
I kept my license and hung it with another broker. But I did not keep office hours. I was more or less retired, though I did a few transactions during the years when I hung on to my license.

One of my daughters asked me if I ever was to go back into Real Estate full time. I said. No, I don't think so. She thought it was foolish for me to hang on to my license and pay the high yearly dues. I agreed. I finally turned in my license at the end of 2003.

I did not at all regret ever being in the Real Estate Business. As a matter of fact, it was a job I really loved. And the timing was good when it happened. And it was a means for me to obtain my goals.

When you are dealing with people, many things happen.

I would like to recount to you some of them - 
some funny, some sad, some ridiculous, some unbelievable. Tune in.

No comments:

Post a Comment